Despite what you have heard, Brooklyn's Finest is actually not Shawn or Christopher. This hoodie is a tribute to the true owner of that title, the late, great Shirley Chisholm.
Shirley Anita St. Hill Chisholm, a product of Caribbean immigrants, born in Brooklyn, NY, was the first African American woman in Congress (1968) and the first woman and African American to seek the nomination for president of the United States from one of the two major political parties (1972). Her motto and title of her autobiography—Unbossed and Unbought—illustrated her outspoken advocacy for women and minorities during her seven terms in the U.S. House of Representatives.
We would be in much better shape today if we had more representatives like Shirley Chisholm.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve